El Calafate is full of natural attractions, native flora and fauna of Patagonia. But the Perito Moreno Glacier is the icon of this destination because it is one of the great natural wonders of the planet. Due to its beauty, its glaciological and geomorphological interest, and part of its endangered fauna, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is the only glacier in the world that grows every year. You can walk through a 4 km circuit of walkways and viewpoints, navigate until you touch its walls of more than 60 meters. high, or go trekking on the Glacier, accompanied by a guide and with the necessary equipment. Seeing and hearing the force of calving ice masses the size of buildings is unmatched. Try to reach with your eyes to the farthest point of that white horizon that seems infinite.
In Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world and the door to reach Antarctica. Here you will find Sea, Mountains, Lakes, Glaciers, and Steppes. Its flora and fauna are a treasure. Among other species you can see all kinds of penguins, sea lions and sea lions. Orca whales and the famous Andean Condors. If you like to sail, you can do it through the Beagle Channel, a connecting passage between the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean, visiting one of the islands with numerous species of native fauna.
These destinations are the heart of Deep Patagonia and are special for lovers of nature and adventure because unimaginable experiences and secrets await them.
Itinerary 07 days
• Private transfer Airport / Hotel in Ushuaia of your choice.
• 3 Nights of Accommodation at the Hotel Arakur (5*) or Albatros (4*).
• American breakfast.
• Excursion to the National Park in Private with the End of the World Train.
• Navigation through the Beagle Channel, Isla de Lobos Navigation and Lighthouse of 3:30 hours with a
operator who does it with a boat.
• Tickets to the National Park.
• Navigation Rates.
• Private Transfer Hotel / Ushuaia Airport.
• Private Transfer Calafate Airport / Calafate Hotel of Choice.
• 3 Nights of Lodging at the Hotel Xelena (5*) or Esplendor (4*sup).
• American breakfast included.
• Excursion Nativo Experience Dinner in caves.
• Full Day Glacier Excursion with Mini Trekking.
• All Glaciers Full Day Excursion (Navigation through Glaciers)
• Tickets to National Parks
• Boarding Fees
• Coordination of Guide and Emergency Assistance 24 hours.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Air Tickets. Consult.
• Hotel taxes.
• Lunches and Dinners not detailed in the Itinerary.